Here With You
As we continue to grapple with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, there is one thing we know we can do: come together. We can find ways to help vulnerable members of our community and encourage each other and our families to maintain our physical health and mental wellness.
Together, WITF, Capital Blue Cross and WellSpan Health launched “Here With You,” a special Transforming Health campaign designed to promote physical and mental resiliency during these challenging times and beyond.
At the beginning of the pandemic, when people were told to stay safe at home, Transforming Health launched a video series highlighting stories — from nurses, teachers, people in recovery and more — to foster connection in our communities.
As part of this campaign, we:
- Distributed 3,600 grab-and-go activity bags to school districts
- Provided a free app to help manage mental wellness
- Walked To the Moon & Back: Over 750 participants walked together for 12 weeks, tracking a grand total of 605,531,155 steps
- Filled PA With Love: 1,196 people participated in our cards of caring campaign, with 13,532 cards sent to 5,036 recipients at 34 partner organizations in 594 unique zip codes – Check out our map!
- Sprung Into Motion: We created a 13-week community challenge featuring over 90 activities and free exercise classes
- Aligned 2020 & 2021 Transforming Health Summer Reads to focus on health and mental resiliency
We also took a deep dive into physical and mental well-being through new television specials and engaging radio interviews, panel discussions, video segments–all things you have come to trust and expect from Transforming Health. These are uncertain times, but you can count on WITF, Capital Blue Cross and WellSpan Health to be… Here With You.