Rethink Addiction discussion and art exhibition set for March 29 in Lancaster
The public is invited to “Rethink Addiction: Hope for Treatment, Recovery, and Action” on Thursday, March 29 in Lancaster. The discussion, hosted by Pennsylvania College of Art & Design, will feature several perspectives on the issue of addiction and the laws and procedures in place to battle the epidemic. Following the panel, there will be a small art exhibition featuring works about addiction, hope, and recovery.
- Muralist Lisa Kelly – Harm Reduction Specialist, Philadelphia
- Judge David Ashworth – Lancaster County Drug Court
- Damon Greathouse – City of Lancaster Police Department
- Michael Reihart – Lancaster General Hospital Emergency Room Physician
- Leah Limpert Walt – PCA&D Fine Art Senior, with personal experience of the recovery journey
- Adam DelMarcelle – PCA&D Faculty, moderator
This event will be held in the PCA&D Atrium at 204 N Prince Street, Lancaster, PA.